F&B Businesses FAQ
B2B Business FAQ
About TreeDots (B2B)
Products on our platform
- Overstock or oversupply to meet the expectation that everything should always be in stock at stores, or imperfect demand forecasting
- They fall short of cosmetic requirements, wrong sizing, have minor labelling issues, etc, but are still perfectly good for consumption
- Close to expiry where business policies usually mandate anything 50% below their shelf-life is not sellable anymore
Contact us for more information!
We would love to answer no for this question because it would mean that there is no consistent unsold inventory, but the truth is there will always be unsold inventory. Depending on the reason of food loss, certain food ingredients will be a one time sales item, however, we do have quite a list of consistent items (especially meat and seafood) which are always up for grabs.
Orders & Delivery
- No commitments or contracts required to purchase from us.
- Pay as you please: credit card, PO, COD or invoice.
- Order online anytime and select your delivery date and time.
For missing and poor quality items, please inform our driver and TreeDots Support. Items that cannot be replaced within the day will be refunded. Treedots Support team will be notifying you if you have any out of stock items in your orders. Refunds will be made 7-10 days from the day of informing.
We offer next day delivery if you place your order before our cut off timing, There is no minimum order and delivery is free unless stated otherwise.
Inform our driver and TreeDots Support. A recovery status will be updated thereafter.
Payment & Refunds
For returns, we are unable to do an exchange. Please take a photo of it and send it over to us in your respective group chat with us. All refunds requested will be processed within 7-10 working days upon its authorisation. All refunds will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.